LDX 0.00% 3.2¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-34

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Thanks for posting @Mani86

A bit of a reality check, as Doug makes clear that the big step change opportunity is CLIA waiver for FebriDX, that the FDA approval process will mean designing a trial this year, for approval to start trial "next flu season" (2025), with hoped for successful results meaning the waiver be achieved for the "season after that, 2026".

So thats a good 20 months minimum lead time for the best case timeline for CLIA and subsequent sales boost.

He was a little confusing in that in a separate section talking about the expected drop off in ViraDX sales due to the US flu season ending now, he mentioned he expects sales of ViraDX to increase again "next flu season, around September", so there is a lack of clarity around what he considers a flu season, is it twice a year for ViraDX but yearly as far as FebriDX is concerned?

I will tend to be pessimistic and say he knew what he was saying when he is lookng for CLIA waiver to be achieved in 2026.

One thing is he is making sure we are well-advised in advance that the $700USD product sales Qtr 3 are going to plummet Qtr 4 '24, Qtr 1 '25, so be prepared for the wider market to not know and to not like the next quarterly/s from a superficial level. However, hopefully it gets back up again in Qtr 2 Fyr25

Seems to me bottom drawer it, and forget about it for a year and half, or sell out now and take the hit if you are hoping for any substantial share price boost in the short term. Ain't gonna happen.

Final point, he also talks of the need to educate and publciise FebriDX to get Dr's and medical professionals awareness up and this takes time. The timeline for CLIA waiver at least gives a lot of time for this to happen so that the groundwork should ideally be in place in time for the tenfold market size increase waiver would bring.

I might drop LDX from my HC Watchlist to keep my sanity and come back in a year or so to see how my small holding is likely to fare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $15.88K 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 632259 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 43645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ 105581
Last updated 15.14pm 13/06/2024 ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.