ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"However, my spider senses tell me that there is an issue with...

1. 8,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2497
    "However, my spider senses tell me that there is an issue with competition chasing the same opportunities.
    This comes down to sales, negotiations, product performance and future enhancement"

and this is Anteo's problem. We have no one in SALES.

I'm sure David is a fantastic CEO but he's not a sales guy. He needs a sales guy reporting to him. Derek got caught up trying to do everything himself and he failed. A good CEO appoints the "right people to do the right things" David's words but it doesn't appear he's appointed anyone to the most important division:

SALES!

We employed a CMO even though we are B2B. Why put money into a CMO when it's needed for the right people to look after the deals we already have?These huge relationships need constant work and we make it just too easy for them to walk 12/24/36 months down the track.

There is a lot of competition in car industry. What made you choose your particular car and the dealership over everyone else?

Anteo already have the data. We are "Leading the charge" according to our Webshite. They know the stuff works like magic. Third party validation continues to backup our claims.

Anteo's problem is they are effectively selling something in the future with nothing stopping the customer from changing their mind, which doesn't work when you have cash burn of over $10m a year with no revenue.

They get tied up with too many tire kickers.

Money talks. Bullshit walks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.