ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

now this is JIMO trinseo, wyon, enax etc relationships were all...

1. 4,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11877
    now this is JIMO

trinseo, wyon, enax etc relationships were all started under Derek's leadership.

how well did Derek run our eugeni program ?

also under Derek, we saw how loosely he structured and legally signed off partnerships with ferro and the mess that caused (that current management settled quickly and with us still holding all ip)

under Derek we saw the deal he negotiated with ellume

then we know from last year that we meet all the conditions needed by wyon and trinseo and contracts were in front of them.

what you have to ask yourself, is it's the current managements inability to get a deal done or the 2 companies not liking the conditions we placed in the contracts after initially dealing with Derek ?

seeing those 2 were the most advanced negotiations it would have been good to have a signed deal but I do also wonder how much current management valued them as partners

Derek was working with enax and wyon and trinseo, current management are working with 2 marquee ev companies, a giga factory, major battery manufacturers of consumer products. seeing we had 200 leads and have whittled it down to 10, how much love and support did we show them? (the cr money has allowed the 10 to expand we have been told)

there is also the fact that ferro introduced us to Trinseo. ever since the court case, trinseo being a partner to ADO was going to be difficult

as I said just imo...
    Last edited by captainblood: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.