UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

“Since soft launching the platform to select clients, we have...

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    “Since soft launching the platform to select clients, we have been gathering valuable feedback and insights which will position digital humans generated from the platform to perform more tasks than originally planned, on launch.”

I like this last line of the article, I think some people don't understand that you need to road test any development
    that you are working on, to iron out any bugs, as well as gain valuable insights from an outside perspective.

The worst thing any company can do. Is to launch too early, I believe Unith has gone about this launch in
    an intelligent and well thought out manner.

The feedback has added value in the sense of learning from customer experience in using the product.

Also of note, The company is adding to it's list of Ip, As well as integrating plugins,

I have faith in the direction we are heading. For anyone with doubts?
    I suggest you have a re- read of the calibre of talent that Unith has attracted to the company

As well as all stated objectives that have been achieved on time and as stated.

I liken this to building a house, The main structure has been completed
    we are now in the process of fitting out,

Get it right the first time, Which i believe Unith is well on its way to achieving

Just my thoughts, each to their own.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $8.213K 650.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 802183 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.