UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

1. 20,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2018
    conrad11, believe it or not, because of those delays, for which shareholders look like paying a huge price, not only themselves, but the lost potential funding for the company, mostly through no fault of their own, I suggested to Idan that he arrange to cancel the UNTOs and for a "complementary" 1:1 Issue of a completely separate Option to take their place, with a srtrike of 3 cents due in late 2026. He said that it would be very difficult and he would refer it to management's legal section. I don't know if the UNTOAs are a result of that, but, I still hold hope that my suggestion be implemented. Where there's life, there's hope.
    I have replaced them myself with the equivalent number of UNTOAs, for a FAR less cost of exercising the UNTOs. And, I reckon that the UNTOAs will more than compensate for the loss on the UNTOs. IIMO, the UNTs and the UNTOAs will make those losses fade into insignificance in not too long a time.
    I've loaded up with both now, after clearing one of my others and putting all the proceeds into both the UNT's and UNTOAs. I will continue topping up, modestly, while the current prices remain around these levels. It's a very small price to pay to be in this story. Enjoy.

Last edited by gassed: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.