UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

It's a nice idea Gassed and hats off to you for suggesting it to...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    It's a nice idea Gassed and hats off to you for suggesting it to Idan. As it stands now and barring any big game changeing announcement between now and 25th July, the only two potential UNTO losers will be those that hold them (you and me included) and our Company to the tune of a 16 million odd dollar cash injection. This moronic board spill challenge which was ill fated from the day it was lodged, did a lot of damage and cost us a few months of unstability and uncertainty which we all know Mr Market hates, hence the low and still languishing shareprice. All of us long term shareholders are now paying the price thanks to a few knuckleheads. (HC precludes me from using language expressing how I really feel.)
    So you would think that UNTO holders plus Unith itself would both be way better off if we could do something as you've suggested. One would also think that it would be a win win situation, happy faces all round but many other companies have been in the same situation. Let's just change the expiry date and the exercise price. Too easy eh? One big problem I forsee though. Mr Big Stick-in-the-Mud otherwise known as the ASX, party pooper number one.
    I could be way wrong of course and it sounds as though Idan didn't dismiss the idea completely but by the same token, we still have 3 months to go with UNTOs so I'm not ripping up my tickets just yet although admittedly, I'm clutching at straws.
    Regardless, where we are headed I firmly believe that any any losses that any of us incurr through lapse of UNTO will pale into insignificance certainly by the end of this calendar year, providing one holds a few fully paid shares of course to balance the options. I agree with you 100% that being a shareholder in Unith today may be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.