BIT 3.33% 5.8¢ biotron limited

Dear BMDFirstly I asked you in 2022 to stop making false...

1. 3,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Dear BMD

Firstly I asked you in 2022 to stop making false statements about me and trying to associate me with things that I am not involved in. Once again you decided to start doing it Friday out of the blue for your own sick entertainment. Your post was clearly a dog whistle hoping for a game of pile on. Again I asked you to stop on Friday but no, here you are again today doing it again. Please stop because your statements are false and you know it.

Please don't post pictures of what you claim to be your holding. It doesn't take a genius to see that these are as genuine as the average UFO sighting. If you are going to mock up a dubious holding position then its important to get your calculations right.

See your "net average price" of 9.8c on your image and the share price at the time you supposedly made this snapshot was 6.1c. The 6.1c price is confirmed by dividing your "MKT Value" by the units held. Thats a loss of 38% if you use a calculator. Brilliant trading by the way ! Despite what the actual loss is, mysteriously your screen shot shows its only a loss of 10.29%. Is you broker mathematically challenged? Come on please stop with these amateur hours posts. Most here aren't silly.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6129/6129526-cb8bc382fb109ed771d6635ce9936845.jpg

Other than proving that you aren't good with photoshop your post doesn't show how many shares you had when you were busy posting about being a buyer, only that you want to show us that you paid top dollar and failed to get rid of them all. Thats your business and we don't need to know how bad your decisions were so please don't post any more like this. Its tedious.

Thankyou for your kind invitation to create my own photoshopped holding image. I was going to do one with rocket ships. Unlike yours which is covered in red like a scene from psycho, mine has fields of green because I'm not a trader and took a good position last year and haven't wasted time trying to "trade the @#$$ out of it" like you openly stated you intended to do. Anyhow as we can all see from your efforts its not a great idea and just makes you look silly. Can I suggest that you don't do it again.

Personally I don't care what you are doing. I'm just sick of your attacks. Please stop like I have repeatedly asked you to because it really does make you look silly and please stop blaming me for what the SP is doing as you did yesterday. Take responsibility for your own decisions. The delays and lack of company funding is nothing whatsoever to do with me. Your failure to see it coming is a reflection of you and not me.

Again please just stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $24.87K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31042 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 8516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 118976
Last updated 13.16pm 09/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.