BIT 5.17% 5.5¢ biotron limited

Hey FootmaxI suppose I dont (dont need to) subscribe to your...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hey Footmax

I suppose I dont (dont need to) subscribe to your central proposition ie that results wont be great or indeed 'good enough' to provide material progess.

Read the first 3 dot points of the results announcement of what the 5th?

You're more than welcome to look at the risk side of the equation. I get your point. Confidence in management, dilution, final atteaction to BP...

Convertsely, if viewed on the basis that there's nominal competition, product is simple, inexpensive to produce and administer, its durable and can extend or preserve life in progressed markets and is potentially braodspectrum, with refinement to follow....

The upside for me far outweighs the downside risk.

Its fair to analyse a stock, but equally place yourself in tbe shoes of management just for a minute- what of they know it better than you and I and are not disingenuous?

Not dismissing your CR proposal (as indicated previously), but just highlighting how the reaction to this stock could reverse quickly. TO may be extreme, it may be another variant. The point is if we have demonstrably effective, we have something unique and in demand.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $41.34K 730.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5797 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ 119512
Last updated 15.48pm 10/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.