BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

You have not made millions from Biotron, been waxing lyrical for...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    You have not made millions from Biotron, been waxing lyrical for months and months about BITs inadequate public relations, your saying Giddy has had a major effect on the SP of BIT, impossible the majority of money spent on stocks is smart money, very little of it is based on the opinions on HotCopper haha you say there is correlation you can prove with Giddys posts and change in share price, causation, Giddy posts when share price drops (which it has been doing a hell of a lot lately, because they suck at management not because someone got 8 likes on HC). Anyway whatever the up ramping or down ramping facts are facts. Potentially great news is coming in regards to 225 effects in conjunction with the cART cocktail, and negatively there will be a pretty dilutive capital raise once again. Also they will continue to move at a snails pace until the share price collapses or other competition let's it fall by the waist side. At this point going off of the last year of business I'm not putting the chances of a commercial deal or decent SP too high in probability. We can't predict the future but we can model and extrapolate past events, so far not so good. Anyway your a BiT billionaire so I'm sure you won't waste your time reading this Batman's daughter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.