BIT 3.70% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Please stop engaging in personal attacks and innuendo every time...

1. 3,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Please stop engaging in personal attacks and innuendo every time your trading strategy falls apart as you have done so many times. Today's announcement was inevitable and despite some rampers repeatedly making claims that there would be no CR, today's announcement put a CR beyond doubt for many investors. The SP reaction reflects this simple fact as do the concerned comments from hundreds of other posters who were much more critical than I. Despite your insinuations most on HC are smart enough to make their own decisions and their comments here about their concerns are their own, not mine.

Earlier this month you started talking up the stock and the options in particular and telling everybody here that you were actively buying options. Your posts may have been followed by a two day spike in the options price but then coincidentally somebody (no idea who) started placing sell orders to dump the options and the price started falling quickly. There has been immense selling pressure ever since and the price has dropped over 30% since your posts due to a major seller. Your comments are your own as is your decision to buy (or sell), whichever it was that you were actually doing. Don't blame me for whatever you failed to get right. You knew the quarterly was coming and you knew how much time you had to do what you were trying to do.

The same happened prior to the last CR. You were posting that the SP would double within a week and telling everybody that you were buying. Shortly after you posted this the selling started and the SP started falling quickly, finally ending 70% lower. All a coincidence of coarse. Again at that time you tried to blame me for the selling despite me not even being a holder at the time. Again the CR was obvious to most back then despite your public denials and comments about history being irrelevant.

Only this morning I openly replied to a poster here who questioned if I would buy into the rights issue and I indicated that I likely would. Somehow in your mangled logic me saying that I would likely buy is somehow "coaxing us to sell". You and I both know who the trader amongst us is and we both know who seller has been. We both know who actively talks up the stock just before major SP falls. We both know its not me.

My comments always reflect my own analysis of this stock based on 15 or so years of involvement. As you are a trader and claim to know a lot about BIT I find it hard to believe that you were not aware of the short term risks of CRs which would cause major downward pressure on the SP when you make these statements that you are buying. I find it unusual that you often publicly state that you are buying shortly before major falls.

Please stop trying to blame me each time your trading strategy fails. I am not responsible and am neither buying nor selling. I'm not a trader like you. Just leave me out of your little tanties when nobody buys your stock before the announcement that you know is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $51.10K 945.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4281 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 625000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 183067
Last updated 15.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.