CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    I can tell you a bit about the competition

it has been on my radar for some years now and I have closely watched its development
    and I only recently invest in it about the time Karcus on here said why it keeps heading south smile.png

SDR operates in a niche market around small to medium site accommodation provider
    they are not unique in this space large chains which has their own stuff and there are dozens of smaller players around

but what unique about SDR is it bring a level of professionalism and functionality to smaller and medium hotel operators don't get
    and also, scale, they are the biggest operator in this area and their nearly competitor is around half of SDR size

with scale comes with a lot of advantages so over time, SDR should be able to drive smaller operator out of the market
    and take their pie, think of Woolies and Bunnings, once they have scale, they can muscle in smaller operators with better offering
    and sit on it and play the game of attrition and I can see they are already on this path that why I jump in.

good luck, I think they should announce some good number soon and FY25 maiden profit and we should be self-funded expansion
    and drive out smaller guys

Last edited by ROEROC: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.