SES 5.00% 1.9¢ secos group ltd

It’s so quiet. I also struggle to get info from the usual web...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    It’s so quiet. I also struggle to get info from the usual web sources, their company web page is old and outdated, their linkedIn page is silent and they don’t respond to direct queries. The positive aspect of this silence is that their quarterlies are quite comprehensive and between the grants they’ve got, the research bodies including big players like Mindaroo, growing international worries about plastics and plastic bans, their cash in hand and potential growth in the US (I don’t have info on that, sorry, although the market size just in a prorata basis compared to Oz would be 20X ours), coupled with local growth, I don’t think there’s anything nefarious underway, and indeed much to hope for. But the silence is really at times eerie. I take comfort that the company is held largely (80%) by only a few parties who are buying and not selling. So perhaps it’s all good, and based on the rhetoric it could bounce big, and all that’s happening is an incubation period with the Secos team heads down and bums up. If so 3.5c is seriously cheap and if it sits at 15c+ in 12 months I wouldn’t be surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $787 41.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.