CCE 0.00% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I can't glean anything positive from that for either...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I can't glean anything positive from that for either Moorpower or CETO. Nothing of substance on either. I alternate between optimism and pessimism regarding CCE. They've had Moorpower in a test environment for 3 months and given us absolutely nothing of substance in terms of where it's at. They even took it out of the water without informing shareholders. Everything suggests that they are nowhere near a commercial solution. I don't expect detail on metrics but just some broad statement to indicate whether the outcomes were positive or not, and something on whether it's a case of back to drawing board or, with some modifications we hope to reach commetcial success. Nothing!
    As for CETO, I expect the exact same result after the Basque testing. A lot of waffle to mask the fact that they are miles away from a workable solution. Don't be fooled by the fact that CCE have reached the final phase of the program or that they were the best solution. That's the best of a very bad lot, in a project that is embarrassingly underfunded and is nothing more than a tick box exercise by the EU politicians so they can demonstrate their commitment to climate change. Any concept that Moorpower will transition to commercial status later this year and kick start the share price, followed by CETO success next year, is completely fanciful IMO. I want to be optimistic but CCE give me nothing in their communications to allow me to be. I hope I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $1.837K 42.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 858661 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 399866 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ 39100
Last updated 10.21am 05/06/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.