BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Sure is, but before we go to that, every company I own shares...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Sure is, but before we go to that, every company I own shares in, there are these non-holding/sell trolls and they ALL sound the same. Unless I've come across them before on HC as a respectable impartial poster I automatically ignore them. AW1, ENV etc all seem to have a dedicated troll/s who just never stop with the insidious unrelenting crap posts.
    Anyway, found reasons for judgement an interesting read:
    "The law's
    concern about apprehended bias arises out of the general principle that judicial and
    administrative processes should not just be impartial, they must be SEEN to be impartial" (my caps)
    And:
    "the test for apprehended bias is an objective one which is about
    what a hypothetical observer might think. "
    So, what would a hypothetical observer who is completely impartial think when they observe these ongoing delays and shenanigans?? Possibly they would be thinking 'hmmmmmmmmmmm....in the context of Australia's future energy crisis which could be solved by a massive gas reserve just off the coast, and this being only an exploratory drill to see if there is indeed one there, fooling around with this permit for political reasons...something doesn't seem quite right here...........................................................'
    That's what an impartial observer might think. Anyway, being a lifelong surfer and sometimes board shaper myself, I find it disgraceful that these surfer nobs (we see you Tom Carrol) mindlessly follow the narrative while paddling out on one of the most toxic brew of petrochemicals ever. Most surf crew are aware of what their boards are made of, some try to go more natural. Majority just accept it. These clowns crying about wanting this exploratory drill denied while they are paddling around on a surfboard beggars belief. But then, that's how these fools roll. Love the idea of getting a pro PEP11 page up on X to combat their BS! I wish I could set that up, but I live in a "3rd world" SE Asian country in a remote area so internet access is dodgy...but the waves are good!! tongue.png
    The judgement is a good quick read, worth having a look at just to refresh in peoples minds the courts reasoning and how the court "thinks" if you will. Just approve the damn thing and get it over with, enough of this senseless political crap! mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $63.60K 3.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 6695644 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3056179 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2481580
Last updated 15.53pm 16/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.