EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-12

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    My modest parcel wouldn't make it worthwhile, sewell64. As I see it, they're quite happy to continue making 'loans' repayable in shares if necessary, to a company that some think is on the verge of going belly-up. Whatever one might think of the Solomon's management style,they 'ain't' stupid.They are drawing fees as directors and solicitors from the company.And 'London to a Brick' their firm is earning fees from general legal business,not just EDE.
    So,in my view and certainly if I was in their position,I'd be recycling those fees back into increasing my percentage holding in Eden via the 'holding' company. And I certainly wouldn't be doing that if EDE was going under. And I would regard the low share price as a blessing.
    Eventually,two things would happen;[1] I'd get 90% ownership and I'd get the balance for peanuts, or [2] what's in the pipeline and mooted,starts to eventuate and the share price moves up a little.Even if i had to pay anywhere near a fair price for the balance,I'd still get a real bargain.
    Then,later I'd have the choice of selling the company on for a great price, or do an IPO and relist. In either case, making a motza.
    However,I'm hoping what's in the announcement comes to fruition and the share price moves up to a more rational level.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $26 13.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 202885417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28678505 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.