FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-46

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Looking at that video if that is truely the average build I can see why they are heading to Florida.
    Not typical masonry construction in aus and all in the FBR wheel house.
    Realistically Hadrian can lay the clean-outs where needed on the first course, but the starter bar will have to be brooker rod with a coupling nut.
    Simply lay a clean-out where ever tie down is required pass threaded rod down the void, tie into coupling nut with access through the clean out. Shutter up as per vid and fill/grout with concrete.
    Actually quite rudimentary building types over there.
    Batten out the wall for Gyprock render the outer. boring A/F but that's the market there looking for.

Get it over there then. Hopefully they can give it more poise over time to lay smoother, maybe just needs a bigger faster processor???.
    Also hopefully they were just demonstrating it had gluing ability for the test, and it was just water and flour so they could pull the wall down easily. as it looked like a shit show with all the glue dripping everywhere.

If anything Florida vid gave me more hope.

Just on a side note. I remember reading some of the patent docs on how the laying head can pick up blocks from the inside pressing out.
    this will be important to be able to lay the clean-out as they are missing one long side wall.(face)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.