IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Hey greystone, when your right- your right !The IMUOE options...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hey greystone,
    when your right- your right !
    The IMUOE options were part of the last capital raise. Those good willed holders who contributed out of their Supa funds, were forced to sell. I'm definitely one of the holders you speak of, that saw the highs in 2021 of 63c. We held and saw a freefall over the next two years back to 3.9c. Some sold out along the way, making profits or losses. Most retail holders because of their smaller holdings sat tight. In a form of dollar cost averaging, those wave riders bought up around the lows, in a form of dollar cost averaging (when you buy on the low in averaging down your average purchase price).
    I was fortunate enough last October, to purchase 4 million IMUOE's in just one day for 2.2c each. I think you've unearthed my sub-conscience as to why I don't have a massive dislike for Paul Hopper. That CR that forced holders to sell their options, came at an opportune time for me. I was simply in the right place at the right time. I sympathise with those forced to part with their options. As mentioned before, that purchase wasn't without sacrifice on my part either. I'd been forced just prior, in selling a property due to interest rate hikes, becoming unaffordable.
    I guess we all have our own stories. Believe me, that's on of very few thing gone my way in many years. There's still unbelievable value out 2.5 years, for mine- IMUOEs as you can still pick up almost double in a parcel, compared to the fully paid.

The trick is now to hold and not get frustrated with all of the time involved in Bio stocks. Whilst there's nothing wrong in demanding communications and direction by management every now and then either, whilst remaining patient !

Hang in there, this one's shaping up as a once in a lifetime beauty - for mine !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.