IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Thanks@GMT2 Having spoken with Saul what seems like years ago...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19374
    I understand what you are saying but either way in spite of selection criteria Imugene are still working with relatively low sample sizes, a factor which I believe needs to be addressed in whatever way possible...Imugene has exceptional immunotherapies afoot that need to be fully explored at whatever the cost and difficulty, IMO.

Selection criteria is a complicated and at times restrictive measure based on existing medication, and yes Imugene has succeeded where others would not, being in a position to treat multiple cancer indications with Vaxinia, and combine Keytruda with it to boot. But could we have taken the medicine further and faster with Big Pharma support or a Nasdaq listing? What would the trade off have been? And would it have been worth it?

Harry I'm aware of the 3 patient issue, and would note my post is incorrect in making this statement. I guess the post was written with haste out of frustration at the inability of Vaxinia to reach more and more patients given its successful application pre clinically..thx for picking me up on that..
    Thanks@GMT2 Having spoken with Saul what seems like years ago now and watching as Oncarlytics achieved strong pre clinical results with Amgen, I suppose I'm just so interested in moving ahead with the OASIS Trial at the fastest rate possible, as I'd sure most of us are....

WMHB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.