IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Pretty sure Hopper recent small sale is a pretty decent...

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Pretty sure Hopper recent small sale is a pretty decent indication of time line when it comes to shareprice appreciation..

Tax obligations yes all good but I would eat a hotdog on Wednesday if his decision within his family to sell imu shares was based on only one factor alone..

And anyone who knows me I never....like ever eat hotdogs on wedensday..it's a superstition thing..

So with the chairs family selling would also indicate a possible blow out time wise for any new data soon..

Let's not forgot what price action followed last time hopper off loaded with the MB deal..

One can only speculate what other assets hoppers family could have off loaded to meet tax obligations..and whola...Bam imu holdings it is..pretty sure he would know more than most to place that bet..

My guess is come august no way in hell the d s will be able to make bank and yet another massively dilutive history making event will realised soon after..

Does anyone know when Hoppers loan arrangement has to be finalised by or again extended..

Seems all bets are against imu shareprice rising but more than likely easier to do that with bonus shares than ones one brought on marked..

My guess is 2026 or 2027..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $2.390M 32.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1642723 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 68400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 9279379
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.