IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-89

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    From memory page 2 of the disclosure announcement..

Interesting how many attempt to read between the lines in a manner that only supports their own actions and never allowing themselves to read between the lines against their own opinions..I often laugh at those who attempt to justify their investments with Lesile facial expressions in her interviews...

very closed minded all bet human nature..Alcp is the master of this type of thinking..

I'm not saying imu ip is failing as I have the announcements which are there for all 2 see..

Rather imu seem to be somewhat lacklustre regarding the buiness side of the equation and I feel management is losing credibility surrounding their verbal comments vs outcomes in those contexts..

The failure to sell hervax and be somewhat replaced with the sale of the chairs shares for example..maybe it's time hopper actually explained to the market what was ment by his goose in a window and Scrooge nowhere to be seen comments..

I'm not hopper so I can only speculate and now with the benfit of hindsight as quite some time has passed and we have an imu chart to add to the story but could it have ment hervax was the goose in the window..a goose unable to produce any golden eggs which clearly to date it hasn't..Scrooge was no where to be seen amongst retail investors because they were throwing their money blindly thinking the goose would soon lay a golden egg hence raising the market cap to unrealistic levels..with Scrooge nowhere to be seen and a mc driven by hope alone seemed the best time to off load part holding for those in the know..

as I said I don't know there would be many theories as to why imu 3 year chart as is..and as i said the fact hopper hasn't explained his own story telling one can only speculate..

But one thing is for sure..hopper is a money man..and he is good at it..so if u want to follow the money..a little part of it has jst been sold off regardless of any formal explanation..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.