PCK 11.1% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

compared with other startups it's not too bad. I have seen worse...

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    compared with other startups it's not too bad. I have seen worse

If they have half a brain cell they should jack up the prices so that they can actually be profitable. The churn would probably be 10% but if you think about it, it doesn't look good from an age care provider to discontinue the painchek service if it provides a lot of value to their customers.

If anything, it would look bad on the aged care provider for not providing an essential service to residents.

Furthermore, I like to add that Painchek pricing is a fking joke ($4 per bed - are you fking kidding me!!) Surely it doesn't stretch the budget if you hike the fee by a couple dollars per month.

You could easily get $6M ARR with just a price increase and if the providers are stingy and opt out, they have a larger cost to bear by not having painchek. This would be the ultimate cost benefit analysis (providers that leave due to price and what happens to residents who are not carefully monitored). The customers that leave would be forced back to adopt painchek and by that time we could jack up the prices more as they were being stingy pricks before.

If Painchek is succesful in USA you can't do $4 per bed that is not acceptable in any way shape or form

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $300.2K 7.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43867 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.