SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-144

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Sniff....sniff... Sorry, I smelt something like a fart but there is a faither that just smells crushed rose petals where there is a bonfire of shareholder notes in one corner of the field and dung in another. Ramping up staff costs means, once again, the software is bespoke and will not work without a mega team of experts making it do what it claims to do - forever.

Sniff...getting stronger...This smell is NOT off the shelf, or ready to use...Hmmm the disgusting smell is right beside the bonfire, let me see....

Oh, the stench. Like prawns in the sun 3 days later beside the forgotten bait bucket...

OMG, there are some ....monks?....pushing me back with many platitudes saying 'do not be scared' and spraying me with somthing that damps down the stench to an almost bearable smell...I manage to read the spray bottle label - 'Believer' (By Kalvin Kline Tm)

I feel hungry, and then some acolytes appear to again tell me how wrong I am. My hunger is there to feed the beast - not me.

The last thing I see of my shares after I commit to get another million is the acolytes now in the form of goats charging and eating everything I have to offer - including my corporeal self....

I am referring of course to the one that will not answer but will attack my posts

here you go, perfectly relevant IMO and of course NFA and again, I have NFI

And in case the mods will say 'off topic' I will add - Oh dear this is a response to a poor 4c from SPX - IMO

Ballsup - By name and nature - NFA and NFI as usual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.396K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14622321 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4933270 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 873000
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.