SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I suggest the steep rise in wages is being paid here to actively...

1. 14,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1366
    I suggest the steep rise in wages is being paid here to actively promote this tee you are dee of a company. You can polish as much as you like
    and rub,and rub and rub, but polishing will still leave you with the same thing. Cash flow positive, what a joke. But where's Lada Dave, you remember
    the guy with the yellow Lambo ? Steaming mess, a photo bomb if ever there was. So Exmouth is a place in Western Australia and the poster
    just coincidentally has the same monicker. As many have said, the posts do not belong here, they belong in the humour section of Hot Copper.
    But the worst thing is, we read the same jokes time and time again, same old same old every 3 months awaiting the next 4C. Like a broken record,
    'the next 4C will have record revenue" but that means nothing when you will need to raise more cash, here no cash Chopper Read, cash, no cash here
    and the wage bill increases. It's sadly delusional and hilarious like a broken record, like a broken fan belt in the go kart. As Silent Bubbles was pointing out
    then, how ridiculous. The only way now to make money is to buy in the very lows that will probably approach and take a punt because the market now
    is crapping itself at how low the next raise will be and whether a career ending consolidation will occur. This is not going to be pretty in the next few months that's for sure. Track records for this crowd all turn to shite. How many flat tyres did Floate get running the go kart track? Can you have 5 ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.838K 508.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22442013 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1821817 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 403029
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.