SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-398

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Definitely Adrian is bothered about share price as he is the one of biggest holder and options are attached to him for his performance and growth.

He would be more concern about the share price and not not only he even Capricorn will be concern about there investment.

IMO there should be some strategy as now Capricorn is on board they would be backhand driving the company strategy.

The Tech they are implementing is related to financial i.e., any disruption in tech is disruption in operating business and it would impact them financially.

Point to note here: Carpet court contract is for 5 Years with option to extend which was done in end of 2022 and still they are implementing the new features which will take them to near 4 Years of fully implementation. I don't think so after 4 years of work the carpet court would like to change the tech and disrupt there business operation, hassle to franchises.

Same it would be with Capricorn and Ebev as they are large customers than Carpet court.

Other point to note here Adrian really need to work fast he need to find the solution to onboard customer at the fastest rate for that it would be short term pain in Spenda cost but it would really bring the revenue and CF+ quickly i.e., hire contract resources for short term and onboard customer in short period of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.