MSB 1.78% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Ha, ha. Good luck with that sentiment.I've had minimal time on...

1. 6,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2600
    Ha, ha. Good luck with that sentiment.

I've had minimal time on the MSB boards for the last couple of years but just had a quick catchup on some of the commentary across various contributors in that time, and its pretty clear the animosity runs deep.

Some hilarious posts. The funniest was one of the downrampers encouraging Lopez to buy as many as he could at 30c. Basically, 'go stuff yourself full of this dud of a company'. I hope Lopez took the advice.

Ultimately, the saddest aspect, is that some of downrampers hope this clinically validated product never gets approval. The clinical data has not changed since the 9-1 vote which agreed the clinical data was sufficient for the purpose of saving children lives Sr aGVHD. The FDA has realised their processes for assessing clinical data were flawed/limited and have taken steps to address through new guidance. Anyone with a scientific mindset with an understanding of probability would have understood that the totality of the clinical data presented by MSB was demonstrating the product works and saves lives. At an absolute minimum, the risk/benefit analysis was overwhelming - the principle the FDA hang their hat on. So sad to see people's pride and arrogance and pettiness override their concern for this incredibly unfortunate group of children and their parents.

I will leave it there. Really don't want to carry on a discussion about this. Just an observation that I couldn't keep to myself any longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.19 $1.13 $7.590M 6.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 50743 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 44946 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.020 ( 2.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.16 $1.19 $1.13 1229288
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.