RFX 13.4% 11.0¢ redflow limited

I get what you are suggesting but on commercial installations...

1. 9,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    I get what you are suggesting but on commercial installations weight is not a issue ( using forklifts , cranes etc.and all will be mounted in large enclosures or shipped on frames is my thoughts? As long as battery can survive ocean containerised shipping with electrolyte in them ( they are bunded) I would not risk contamination and human error after they have been tested at factory. I can't see a advantage of wasting space of separate shipping of electrolyte unless as you suggest for the USA a USA firm is manufacturing it and you are saving on shipping? Only other issue is shipping a chemical is a bit more paperwork / risk.and also volume based container load a heavy liquid can exceed truck roadweights ( not sure in Thailand and USA) for full containers. Just thoughts as usual.

I am very cautious about absolutely slagging off the company, management and pathway they have taken as I would love to see the company succeed but as a investor I can't ignore other competition and technology that may appear and advances in current technology while RFX has sat spinning its wheels for years.
    I hope they get traction but also hope new investors are aware there is a rocky road ahead unless they get a financing benefactor and all the cards fall right for them and no new production quality fluckt ups . Management simply for a decade have sucked so many $ out I genuinely believe they should take half their pay as shares as IMO their performance has never equaled their rewards received up front in front of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.013(13.4%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $28.41K 273.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 63439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.