ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

For me this is a 5 out of 10 report which is probably an...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    For me this is a 5 out of 10 report which is probably an improvement over recent quarterlies.
    Still lack luster and unprofessional in terms of content and presentation and certainly falls short on the hype of their website.

Short on positive news and long on vague weasel words - remains committed, driving its ..., remain upbeat, poised to, looking to, stands at, forthcoming, etc.etc. For Gods sake give us some details of projects and dates. What is happening to all those high profile projects you are/were working on? What is the excuse now that you can't point the accusing finger at the crypto winter impacting on a release date?

"Management remains committed towards driving its on-going strategic optimisation
    of costs to reduce non-essential expenses via a corporate wide cost review and rightsizing initiatives which had commenced in early 2023."
    Is this Kin speak for a downturn in work and an admission of wastage and poor planning in project management?

To me, overall, slightly better than I was expecting, but still a long way to go to arrive at a satisfactory standard of business operation and to get back on track to realise its potential of this 600+ people business.

Suggest that with a share price rise impact of only $0.001 my views are shared by many. Hope Kin and the Board are not looking for future shareholder approval for any financial reward until things improve significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $18.59K 929.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 355690 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 507614 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 63800
Last updated 12.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.