AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Oh look, you're back trolling and obsessively policing my...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Oh look, you're back trolling and obsessively policing my activity here in spite of me telling you to block me if you didn't want to see my comments.
    Again asserting that I shouldn't be making comments on a public forum about a public announcement made yesterday by a public company.
    Nor should I dare respond to others tagging me in their responses to my comments.

Not that it's any of your business, but I do have an interest in the crap some public companies get away with in this country. If this makes you angry the problem lies with you, not me.

Your behaviour shows a need to try and silence others in order to control the narrative. Your ad hominem comment reflects this also. When someone has to resort to personal attack in response to others comments, it's because they have nothing worthwhile to add. And it further shows you appear to have a controlling personality disorder.

Add to this your paranoid delusion that anyone that doesn't hold shares in a company, and then dares to add to discussions, must have a suspicious ulterior motive. It makes you look like a creepy loose unit.

I certainly hope you don't subject any women in your life to these types of behaviours.

Because you refuse to block me, I will do the honours.
    Now begone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.