3DP 0.00% 4.0¢ pointerra limited

G'day everyone There is no escaping that the numbers in this 3DP...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    G'day everyone

There is no escaping that the numbers in this 3DP 4C Quarterly were worse than expected.

With the $724k cash receipts figure in particular far lower than my expectations for this quarter - leading to Nett Cash Outgoings of $1.638m for the quarter, and cash in bank of just under $1.0m at 31 March 2024.

These worse than expected numbers were softened just a little with the announcement that $1.04m had already been received in April 2024 - and with another $400k expected to be received in early May.

So it is safe to assume that Pointerra already has a starting Cash Receipts figure of $1.44m for this current quarter (April to June 2024) - which is already double the Jan to March 2024 Quarterly cash receipts figure.

Another positive was, in line with commentary from management in the past couple of 4C's, Cash Payments / Outgoings reduced significantly this quarter - with staff costs reducing a lot from:

July - Sept 2023 Quarter: $1.71m
    Oct - Dec 2023 Quarter: $1.472m
    Jan - March 2024 Quarter: $979k

That’s a reduction in staff costs of around 43% over the past few quarters – which will help enormously if the cash receipts can start running again.

I was also pleased with some of the commentary around the deals being progressed, but as there is a lot of scepticism about these deals on this forum, there is no point discussing this here.

But the positives in this 4C were definitely outweighed by another really low Cash Receipts number - which has led to the important cash in bank figure being low.

And this has quite rightly raised fears of another capital raise being required.

There is a number of shareholders on this forum that have been here for many years like myself, they have put a lot of time & effort & money into Pointerra, and they would been feeling pretty low about this report (like I was).

So I rang & spoke to the Pointerra MD Ian Olsen.

I have now met Ian at quite a few Pointerra AGM’s, and I speak to him a few times per year to see if I can get some clarify around something in the reports.

For what it is worth, and I encourage you to please verify this for yourself, Ian was very confident today about where Pointerra was heading over the coming weeks / months / years.

I would say that he was more confident that the last few times that I have spoken to him.

Obviously he can’t disclose anything to me that is not in the public domain, but there is currently a lot of deals being worked on, and it does seem that momentum has returned to the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $9.426K 240.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 202605 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 15142 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ 111600
Last updated 11.53am 17/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.