3DP 0.00% 4.0¢ pointerra limited

So to summarise: - 3 pages of the enormous range of 3DP's...

1. 2,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040

So to summarise:
    - 3 pages of the enormous range of 3DP's offering
    - 8 pages of updates on the 6 sectors they operate in:
    - Survery & Mapping => "Deliver steady growth through new customer acquisition and increased spend by existing users"
    - Power & Utilities => "award of a material contract from an existing US energy utility customer"
    - Mining Oil & Gas => "multiple engagements within the Oil & Gas sector"
    - AECO => "several AEC customers are testing its applicability to large construction projects"
    - Transport => "the Company commenced pilot projects with twoexisting Pointerra3D customers to develop Analytics processes for digitaltwin feature extraction through the fusion of point cloud and image data"
    - Defense => "collaborative discussions with a premier provider of C6ISR (command, control,communications, computers, cyber defense and combat systems and intelligence,surveillance and reconnaissance) solutions to the U.S. Department of Defensementioned in our last update have again continued throughout the quarter"

And then on top of attacking all those sectors, they are still innovating with product development, and a platform update

So now I'm 17 pages in and waiting to be blown away.....and 724k in receipts for the quarter...wow I can't believe I fell Olsen's amazing progress update and did not see that he needed a friend to inject money into the business to keep the lights on I do wonder how many more of Olsen's friends are going to invite him to their xmas parties when they realised they paid double the market price, and even that market price seems highly inflated.

And the kicker....$724k collected (you'd think after the last 18mths he would be chasing collections, but hey those updates don't write themselves!!) and of that $423k was to cover AWS costs......so after all of that, Pointerra received ~$300k for their services this quarter.

There is probably one thing on the 4C that seems pretty much spot on :"TheCompany has sufficient placement capacity and a proven track record of being ableto raise additional capital should it be required."

I would have thought that there might be a buyer willing to just buy the entire company for the IP, but after the last 18mths, it just does not seem that they have a workable revenue model associated with the tech stack......every sector/client/vertical/JV/prospect/implementation has some delay so its hard to see this anything other than some tech geeks running around developing/building interesting ways of looking at things (presumably not fully formed hence no payment), but not thinking about the commercial considerations of getting paid (let alone the fact that they are using shareholder money to do this without any concern about shareholders including themselves).

Rant over......what's the next step down......2-2.5c (MC of ~15-20m.....although even that seems nuts given the track record)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $9.426K 240.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 202605 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 15142 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ 111600
Last updated 11.53am 17/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.