NOR 1.96% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

After reading some of the responses from the perma-bulls to the...

1. 7,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2261
    After reading some of the responses from the perma-bulls to the Mar Q, it seems NOR have achieved 'memory holing' re: previous announcements. It seems either holders have short-term memories, more akin to a goldfish or PO/Smurph have an admirable ability to continue dangling the carrot. Considering NOR have been listed since 2015 and haven't:
    1. Haven't achieved $2m revenues in a single year;
    2. Haven't had one commercially successful product;
    3. Haven't Been cashflow positive

Then the readers can decide.

But my memory is still intact. So let's dive in...

Microsoft
    On 21/12/23 we have @Doz with a special one on one message from PO pumping NOR's relationship with Microsoft. "Stay tuned for what we do at MWC with them!"

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/71558841/single

Dec Q released 31/1/24
    "Key focus for the current March 2024 quarter is joint activities with key hyperscalers and
    participation at the global Mobile World Congress (MWC) event in Barcelona in late February 2024"

MWC February 2024
    As I posted, I viewed lots of material from MWC to get an understanding of NOR's reception. There was nothing. NOR then confirms it for me...

Mar Q released 30/4/24
    Microsoft not even mentioned in the announcement. Did someone say Infosys-vibes? If so, Infosys were also absent. Memory holed.

Optus
    16/10/23
    Singtel MSA
    "includes an agreement to complete a Proof of Concept (POC) using Norwood’s CogVoice platform to demonstrate Voicemail capabilities"
    "Norwood Systems Announces Expansion of CogVoice Platform to Voice Messaging Services" - rebranding VM to make CogVoice relevant to the first announcement. Meanwhile, NOR's one and only telco customer is still using VM pre-expansion of CogVoice Platform. How is it so?

18/10/23
    Clarification:
    "the revenue for the POC specifically has been deemed to be not material by the Company"
    "the Company is hopeful of entering into further negotiations for a new SoW for a multi-year supply of services and technology covering the production rollout of a new voicemail service for Optus, which would be likely to drive material revenue"

Dec Q released 31/1/24
    " is thrilled to report the successful completion of the first Statement of Works under this agreement – a Proof-of-Concept project (PoC) for the CogVoice platform"

Mar Q released 30/4/24
    "the ongoing partnership with Optus Australia has resulted in significant revenue contributions"

So VM POC was completed last year and yet, NOR are saying an ongoing partnership. This contradicts the previous "Clarification" announcement as NOR stated the Optus SoW is not material in revenues and is hopeful of new SoW's.

So there you have it. Dangle the next carrot, previous carrots are then successfully memory holed.

As PO has a penchant for sending bullish private messages to holders, see @Doz example above, what's the bet he has talked up Optus over the last few months resulting in buying which has caused a surge in the SP due to illiquidity? Any takers?

Special mention goes to "complexity". PO/NOR have hidden behind this term for years as a way to deflect lack of progress.

In the ASX Query of 11/7/19, PO/NOR pull out the "complex" card 6 times. "There is no specific event or issue that has prevented formalisation of the discussions, other than the general complex commercial nature of dealing with large counterparties particularly on new or novel products and solutions"

And on 30/4/24, PO/NOR go back to the same well. lol

So let's get a retake by @hopeful2 @Cotchy @Cel6 re: NOR progress in Mar Q taking into account the historical perspectives I have given.

@Creaturemagic you may be interested in this post; as I think it was your communication with the ASX which kicked off a series of queries. The mere mention of this user name is like kryptonite to NOR perma-bulls

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $7.928K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172328 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 104690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.