DRO 20.9% $1.55 droneshield limited

why do you keep calling him Dr. and why the hell would we make...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    why do you keep calling him Dr. and why the hell would we make him CTO. Angus Bean is great. Oleg background is in banking - they’re hiring a lot more sales staff now after building up the engineering team which tells you where the focus is.

Good to see @redblue back along with a lot of other negative posters. Hoping Mayi pops in (sorry if I missed you mate) as it’s good to have quality debate on the pros and cons with other investors (Redblue is more a bitter ex-gf of DRO tho). Today’s posts however, are similar utter nonsense on the way down as we saw posted on the way up (rampers and downrampers are cut from the same cloth).

Good update on the total pipeline which was expected. Ho-hum Q2 results which again was to be expected. Guessing we will retrace down to $1.10-$1.40 range in the coming days and weeks without good news as the momentum (aka hype) has come out of our sails. We’re now back at the price I exited a reasonable amount in the run up (can’t believe I didn’t sell anymore over $2.10 which was my last sale price). Did some buying today but I’m on holiday at the snow so I can’t give this enough analysis to push hard. Also based on sentiment here and on reddit assume we will keep up the selling pressure for a bit. Retail freaking out. You do up fast but come down faster.

That said, buy when there’s blood in the streets even if it’s yours. Back to over 50% of what I was holding 1 Jan 24.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.410(20.9%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.83 $1.42 $88.99M 57.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 44870 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 15167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.