SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-109

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    To be honest, I'm not across the detail enough to know one way or another at this point.

What I do know, from my limited research thus far, is it is not going to be integrated in the Spenda ecosystem in 1 qtr and there will be time required to re-work functions, which has a hidden costs to us it appears nothing is being achieved whilst expenses remain the same.

Time will tell, my frustrations still remain in that how much time and effort was taken away from the Exec team this quarter to work out this deal rather than focus on the fundamentals like the eBev roll out, the CC roll out etc? And before people say the Exec shouldn't be doing those things - I'm not saying they should be doing the do, I'm asking how unavailable were they for decisions on things because their time was being taken up by this next shiny thing?

15 months ago we were all told CF+ by June 2023, here we are Jume 2024 and not only are we still 700k per quarter away from CF+, but now we have acquired another organisation that will drain some of our resources to review and work through options and best positions at best and further drain or remaining cash slightly at worst for at least 6 months.

As a holder I would like to know what metrics were being reviewed in March for the CF+ by June call to be put out there (repeatedly between March and June) and how did those metrics be so wrong? And yes I have asked, but strangely do not get a response or the question doesn't make it to the list of questions for the webinar in the vetting process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.