SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-54

1. 3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Paranoid much?

Im guessing you must be one of the traders that has been selling down over the past quarter expecting another slow 4c.

Too bad.

26% increase in cash receipts from a quarter even the most bullish amongst us were expecting to be pretty meh is a very good sign.

Given the current quarter is the one we have been waiting for for a long time, commencement of Capricorn ARR, if this quarter has performed strongly i cant wait to see what the one we are all eagerly awaiting will do.

Very relaxing result. If you need any pointers on some nourishing and holistic approaches to deep relaxation techniques, hit me up as im your man. It sounds like you may find some relaxation routines to incorporate into your trading lifestyle may be beneficial.

Its really all about not tensing up and keeping your calm and focus. Let me know if i can help!

P.S If AF is reading this i would be more than happy to go on the payroll for conducting discussions with my fellow shareholders (and the negative sounding traders). Im also happy to provide Spenda staff with some daily transcendental meditations that could be beneficial to the organisations progress. Happy to provide that sort of guidance free of charge though. I think the people of the world all can benefit from learning the art of deep relaxation.

Looking forward to that Capricorn Ann later in the quarter and lets hope for some more out of the blue announcements soon!

I think we have reached the doorstep of the turning point and soon we should be all feeling deep levels of satisfaction with our wise investment!

Let's hope the wider market behaves a bit better than it did today for all of our other investments as well as SPENDA!

Gltah dyor imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.38K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4747129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.