JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

Great in theory - but there have to be enough heads buyers to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Great in theory - but there have to be enough heads buyers to allow selling of heads to fund purchasing the Oppies...for me, with >333k of oppies to convert and only 150k heads to sell.... well, depth on the buyers side might be a problem especially when others want to do the same...LOTS of oppies out there! And to make it worthwhile there has to be some kind of gain...that gain may only be helping JAT's coffers - that would be fine by me as far better than a diluting CR to a soph, but taking a loss to do so? Not likely - been there done that LOL

My point being that if that $1.10 is hit there may only be 3,000 or so shares to buy at that price point, 3000 at $1.09, 2500 at $1.08 9000 at $1.07 etc. There may be 200+ oppy holders all looking to do the same thing at the same time - what will happen to the share price? IMO will be a clusterf...k as the consolidation was too heavy IMO and this price is coming a tad late in the game

True, many will be in a position to fund the conversion without selling, but me...well nope. All I would do is drive the SP down if there are not enough buyers to buy my (And likely many others) shares, the result being better to try and buy on market as the sell depth suddenly becomes bigger than buyers available, so no sells and no conversions other than self funded ones

What are your thoughts on this @rturve ? Don't get me wrong, not having a go just seeing the depth these days and wondering how things can go with consideration of my oppies

Cheers

Ballsup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.