AL3 3.03% 16.0¢ aml3d limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-18

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Sure, once the hype train starts the SP will out pace a reasonable and justifiable valuation for her but... a hype train runs on fuel and if she isn't delivering fortnightly or even monthly announcements then reality kicks in quick to check her valuation. Look at DRO now. The other issue is that once the market says shes worth more than 200mil with revenue of 20 mil and earnings of 2 for example hypothetically speaking, what then do we base our trades on? At some point it is no longer considered investing and you are simply gambling.

I am investing if I set a 12 month target at 100-150 mil market cap, I am gambling if my 12 month target is 500mil. It might happen but its a gamble on market sentiment and hype. If you are comfortable going all in at 65-70 mil market cap thinking she will double or triple anytime soon then god speed. You will probably make a solid return down the track 12 months later. However, it isnt endless green bars along the way and It would be safer to hold off and average down when the market cap comes back to 40-50mil again. At the end of the day the only way she is getting to even 100-150mil market cap is off the back of a catalyst or two at least. How long it takes for that catalyst to arrive is what you are gambling on because every day it doesnt show is another day that recent buyers are sweating thinking they should back out, or that old buyers are sweating thinking they should take a profit.

I am biased though, I just took a 280% gain at 18.5 for half my stack and I want to get some of it back at 15 or under. Whether that happens or not doesn't really matter though because I still have skin in the game at a 6.9 cent average.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $60.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $473.3K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 808677 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 120000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.