NTI 15.5% 4.9¢ neurotech international limited

Very true. The differentiator is that ZLD's HOPE1 product (used...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Very true.

The differentiator is that ZLD's HOPE1 product (used in the ASD trial below) is a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio whilst NTI164 is less than 0.3% THC and has cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) as a major constituent and some minor CBD's and terpenes as "entourage" actives.

ZEL040-White-Paper_Hope_FA.pdf (zeliratx.com)

A comparison of the two trials is possible, although the ZLD trial didn't document statistical significance and maybe that trial was not powered to do so.

Both did use CGI-S measures to assess patients at baseline and both groups of patients in the trials were determined to be markedly ill.

NTI continued the CGI-S measure during the trial and after 8 weeks identified a statistically significant reduction from 5.54 to 3.77 ( a drop in the 7-point scale from Markedly/Severe to Moderate/Mild. Curiously the ZLD paper doesn't report any CGI-S result.

CGI-I was reported by both. NTI after 8 weeks dropped from 4.0 to 2.62 with 46% of patients being in the very much improved or much improved category. ZLD after 5 months claimed 100% of patients in the much improved category.

I think that Epidiolex (active ingredient cannabidiol - CBD) may be a better comparator for NTI164.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.009(15.5%)
Mkt cap ! $50.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.8¢ $180.7K 3.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1625764 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 98041 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.