BET 0.00% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Indipunter - Perhaps an appropriate assessment of the old guard,...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Indipunter - Perhaps an appropriate assessment of the old guard, but completely inappropriate assessment of the current brass.

They have done a stellar job of cutting back TB's bloated cost base, corporate largesse & favours for his mates.

They have also seen a considerable quiet upgrade of current systems & tech in, while continuing to deliver on multiple global partnerships and commitments. Other established industry players now know we're around for the long haul, and have our place in the global betting ecosphere as a reliable provider of B2B & global tote services.

We now have shares in a much leaner, much more focused organisation, and I have far greater faith in our futrue with Jake & Matt at the helm, than the prior cowboys.

So I completely disagree with your harsh take & generalisation about our company's leadership. The past 2-3 years have been a s**thouse ride for SHs, but despite the languishing SP, we have much better sustainable financial health & future prospects than we before. I am very comfortable and supportive of the current execs, and really believe we will finally see the market begin to appreciate and re-rate the company within the next 12 months as we move into positive operating cashflow and steady sustainable growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.7¢ $67.11K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 266666 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 114232 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.