CCR 1.69% 30.0¢ credit clear limited

Where to from here?CCR is currently growing quite systematically...

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Where to from here?
    CCR is currently growing quite systematically - each quarter is showing decent incremental jumps - that average about 7% per 1/4 - which correlates to around 35% annual growth
    This is powered by new business wins (especially via tenders); deepening engagements with large customers; limited meaningful competition in Australia; and favourable marketplace conditions (tailwinds)
    Which in turn is powered by an end to end solution that big clients need; a product that marries digital and a call centre; and AI...

The key questions for me are:
    can this growth accelerate?
    can CCR get offshore to tap new bigger markets?
    can CCR develop new products and therefore new income streams?

Acceleration?
    Every quarter feels like this could be the one that 'breaks out'. CCR have posted new business wins every quarter (for the last 10 quarters) of around 70-80 new customers - surely at some point this must add up to more than the current norm of around 7% increase in revenue
    Breaking into Tier 1 banks is a game changer in terms of size of opportunity, complexity, and reputational lift. As mentioned in the webinar its also an intro to overseas integrations. This could lead to enterprise growth not seen till now.

Offshore?
    CCR have recently been laser focused on Australia - while it has tried to build up cash - rather than rack up costs to support international growth. At some point a switch must occur. CCR have $13 mill cash and counting. We are getting close to the point where funding new international activities is turned on.
    Remitter USA looks like it wont be a target - despite it repurposing CCR tech...
    But conversations seem to be starting up for activity in the UK
    My hope that the insurance solution could take CCR overseas seem unlikely for now.
    I dont see this as a big deal in 2025 - but certainly over the next 3-5 years.

New products
    iAssist should deliver some new revenue; help secure existing customers; and help win tenders...
    We await clarity on how the push into insurance is going
    I expected to see other manifestations of 'increasing engagement' - we await...
    But it sounds like the AI capability is continuing to evolve - all that data from big customers will help with that

Conclusion
    CCR is a solid steady growth company today - that could turn into a higher growth company at any time.
    Next quarter is one of the historical best in the year
    Very decent chance it could hit close to $13mill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $4.24K 14.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 57731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.