ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I think for indoor-grown cultivation PCEs are the much cheaper...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I think for indoor-grown cultivation PCEs are the much cheaper option. Remember, only indoor-grown can be exported to Europe. When it comes to outdoor I believe the ECS broad-acre method is once again the cheapest option.

The cost of the new sales team is embedded in the quarterly costs and to be honest costs were not where my focus was on the report. My focus instead was on the receipts/revenue which is why I was disappointed to see no growth. I'm sure they sold more product than they did in the last quarter of last year but they've received less money for it e.g. perhaps $3.50 p/g instead of $5.50 p/g. My guess is that's why the pivot to B2C is getting a big push by management, if white-label customers are now only paying $3.50 p/g why not just sell direct to the consumer for $10 p/g and make more money than they were before?

Anyway, too early to tell how much of a slug it will be for ECS to pickup B2C share locally. The market is growing at a fast clip so that really helps and they have exports to help diversify their revenue stream which is a plus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $14.43K 802.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3157786 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 731899 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.