ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Hopefully they can manage their debt with new revenues and keep...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hopefully they can manage their debt with new revenues and keep costs down. It might take a few quarters to see the benefits of the current investments. The market in Aus could be completely different in a better way in 12 months with an election looming and Greens/Teals may hold balance of power or at least having major influence on cannabis. That would be good outcome for ECS presumably.

High Quality Import Standards would help aussie producers. South Africa and India are ramping up and I notice Sri lanka and Bangladesh are talking cannabis/hemp so pricing in the market generally is challenging anywhere. The cheap Canadian imports are currently affecting growers in markets around the world.

The story is good the quality looks excellent and management are some of the best. Its definitely one of Australia's best cannabis companies its just the debt that worries me but it should be ok in a few quarters as new products launch. "Debt Free de-risks Cannabis Companies" I heard on CNBC this morning re USA cannabis co's earnings season..CAN's demise and debt worries me. i genuinely dont want to see ECS go the same way and im looking forward to trying ECS products. I have 4 scripts again from Tassie Botanics because of quality/price/availability happy to change to ECS asap.

The "Organic?" AUSTRALIAN made Medical Hash should be good and a big profitable seller. Things should improve and sales should pick up possibly with spring summer coming up. Fingers crossed for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.