ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Agreed mate. ECS is moving with a rapidly expanding and evolving...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Agreed mate. ECS is moving with a rapidly expanding and evolving industry. This past FY includes some pretty cool developments (and of course the costs that go with them).

-Expansion of outdoor grow (cheaper production) to service the lower more competitive end of the market.
    -R&D completed and implementation of technology for year round output of PCE's (200% increase on yield of high quality ganja mun).
    -Commencement of construction for 9 new PCE's (more of that high quality sticky icky icky).
    -A big push into B2C with mention of realised revenues coming this quarter.
    -Recent move into production of live rosin cartridges - evolving with the industry.

The company is building some solid foundations and the cream will soon rise to the top! I feel as though the decision making has been excellent and the rewards are still on the way. I am backing my opinion and have bought another parcel yesterday at 1.6c.

I am really hopeful that VESIsorb finally gets off the ground this quarter. The delays and hurdles involved with this have definitely effected the bottom line. It's good to see that the lesson has been learnt and we are now auditing the new supplier.

"A new GMP-certified supplier has been contracted to manufacture ECS's CBD soft-gel capsules
    containing VESIsorb. The manufacturer is currently undergoing an audit by ECS to ensure they meet the
    standards required for local and export markets."

Back to the waiting game for now. Hopefully we get some positive announcements before the next quarterly. I still think ECS suffers from lack of positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.33K 749.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1332647 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 704060 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.