ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    An echo chamber or a platform to discuss ECS? As well as provide statistical analysis and education on the industry as a whole…

Positive or negative sentiments should generally be substantiated with some sort of evidence. I’d also be frustrated if I had purchased ECS anytime outside of the last 12 months. Every single holder is currently at a loss, unless you happened to pickup yesterday at 1.4c, or you are AK offloading tens of millions in free shares…

I was listening to the AltMed podcast where they interviewed Trevor Schoerie (Nan’s Husband) who is the CEO of PharmOut consulting. Back from 2022, but a few key takeaways are that just to be licensed and producing medicinal cannabis in Australia takes ~$10m and 3 years before you’re able to generate any revenue. Also noting the quality requirements of Medicinal cannabis as a whole in Australia being sub-standard. E.g. You can import cannabis/oils with heavy metals and pesticides in them, but as long as they go through a GMP facility in Australia for ‘processing’ then you can sell it. But, he indicated that this could be a major concern for those companies doing so if Australia decides to implement more acceptable standards and requirements. In the meantime, educating prescribers that they may be unknowingly recommending products that are full of these potentially toxic elements is what is within our control. So having the organic, tested, reliable and local product available, perhaps at a slight premium, gives both prescribers and consumer peace of mind. Despite the ‘price-dumping’ we are seeing, perhaps it is a short term phase before these suppliers are effectively locked out of the market (IMO).

But the same comments, as you say, if you would like them repeated again: 30% YoY growth, $20m minimum contractual agreements/year, expanding facilities, vertical integration, global market penetration, organic, premium product, B2C and B2B sales channels, great management, strong cash position and access to capital, global market CAGR of 28%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.