ECS 0.00% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

While Google may be your friend it isn't always right. I find...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    While Google may be your friend it isn't always right. I find half of what I search on AI is just made up, so I am reluctant to trust it. Some times you need to rely on the experience of real people that know, especially when it is something you have no idea about.

This is from Gemini.

Offtake in Stock Market Terms: A Clarification There seems to be a misunderstanding. The term "offtake" is not commonly used in the context of the stock market. It's primarily associated with commodities and project financing. Offtake in Commodities and Project Financing Offtake agreement: A contract between a producer and a buyer for the purchase or sale of a specified quantity of goods over a set period. This is often used in commodities like minerals, energy, or agricultural products.Importance for investors: While not directly related to stock trading, offtake agreements can impact the stock price of companies involved in commodity production. A strong offtake agreement can signal stable revenue and reduce project risk, potentially boosting the company's stock value.

Can you confirm if this is an accurate representation of the term?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.315K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214304 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 151055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.