ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-85

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    A paid research firm shouldn’t have access to any more information than the general public does. The only reason I would ever pay for market research is because they have the time and effort to pay staff to do the research for them. If you have an educated and informed view of the world, are able to analyse data and take note of how markets have worked and how you expect them to operate, then you can do your own analysis.

I personally have an in-depth report and analysis of ECS. Inclusive of forecasts and corporate strategy. Unfortunately it was a little thrown out of whack with increased rate of spending in the last quarter, in order to rapidly increase production. I also do not do quarterly revenue estimates, only rolling 12-18 month numbers, just the way agricultural receipts and ‘stacking’ of invoices of buyers.

What I can say, is that my estimates are higher for the next 12-24 months given the increased production capacity, higher yield genetics and growing conditions, value added B2C range and demand from European clients.

You ain’t seen nothing yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $13.59K 799.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 885000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 230000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.