ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

You would think the same thing about IHL where it was trading...

1. 7,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2908
    You would think the same thing about IHL where it was trading the 1.5-2.5 cent range for years before it shot up to 70 cents. I held both, diffrence for me here is that I actually believe ECS is in a much better financial and managerial position.

Same pump comments? Werent you just saying "You really think my comments on hot copper are going to influence market direction? LOL, dream on." Im not stupid enough to think hotcopper posts affect the share price in any meaningful way. I just believe in ECS based on research and financial facts and share these findings along with some other pretty well researched posters here.

Good attitude mate, no probs, that chart is one I made for myself just to see what different announcements do to the share price, so I can trade them accordingly when they pop up again. But I think the best return is going to be holding ECS 5+ years , I think we are going to be seeing big moves in the next year, time will tell if my long held belief will be wrong. Good luck and welcome aboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $13.59K 799.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 885000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 230000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.