ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Thanks for sharing your concerns. I agree with you about the...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Thanks for sharing your concerns. I agree with you about the requirement about medicinal/premium. Further I have queried the requirement of the concrete floor etc. I got feedback that the concrete option gives much better serviceability and thermal stability compared to cheaper options.

It is hard to understand/comment on the observations you have made with the limited information shared. From an engineering perspective both concrete floors and the steel frames should have a useful life of 50 if not 100 years. The membrane may have a shorter life which is understandable and shouldn't take much time or cost to replace. So I would consider the investment sound.

Further, we could take up any such outstanding concerns with Nan-Maree, and it should get validated. This in my opinion differentiate ECS from almost all other companies I have invested so far.

I think you are doing the right thing by not investing in ECS because you have outstanding concerns, and at the same time taking your time for sharing the reasons that concerns you etc here. After trying to understand those concerns, I am still extremely happy to keep holding ECS for long term based on the progress the company made in the last couple of years. In saying this, I am not sure who will be right in the next 6-12 months. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.791K 487.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4190580 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 367409 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.