ECS 16.7% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yes and as per your post about the tunnels, they do look rather...

1. 7,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2794
    Yes and as per your post about the tunnels, they do look rather good, very robust the amount of steel and concrete, plumbing, electricity, basically like warehouse, hardly the plastic tunnels holders other cannabis companies were poking fun at us for having, basically the same as having indoor facility onsite now too. Dare I say maybe they are too good, and thats whats blowing costs? I know the arguement of growing year round, but when I look at successful companies like cannatrek, their outdoor tunnels look a lot cheaper and seem to do the job:

cannatrekoutdoor.png

Not even concrete flooring, would be a lot less costs with this setup.

I guess my position now is whilst dissappointed I need to trust Nans leadership here. I like that we are starting B2C sales and doing edibles too, basically highest profit margin products in the space. Im also starting to think that the soft gel capsules being marketed the right way to investors might change the way some investors see ECS, could be start being seen in the bio-tech space too, which if BOT and IHL are anything to go by there is appetite for that from Australian investors.

As is too often the case here with ECS looks like we are waiting to see how they manage this next quarter and if these costs were a blow out or the new norm :S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.4¢ $117.1K 7.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 284114 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 530000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.