BDX 0.00% 11.5¢ bcal diagnostics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-3

1. 27,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3310
    Excellent. All the better for machine payback growth economics and scale.

Given the med tech like IBX sailed to 200m MC pre revenue, others like RAP went even higher but was taken over, the first part of our re-rating is just in this pre revenue base camp, before we even start to climb the billions in valuation which come from the earnings multiples, x growth trajectory.

I maintain,IMO that 10c to $10.00 in 10 years achievable if they are not taken over before hand.
    Its really simple, in AUS the gross margin initially was suggest to be 100% on $300 cost, pared back slightly to 70% recent webinar, but would improve with scale. eg. $ 125-150 profit per test X growth in the existing mature mams screening + non mams market. We are talking several million tests PA when this scales up with more testing machines introduced via demand economics. => several hundred million in profit AUS. And a multiple magnitude greater USA / Europe Market. While we dont know the cost structure of these os markets, the volumes are the kicker. All slow to start with, AUS Melb / Syd, then wider AUS, then O/S.

Just get the calculator out as i have, and you will need a telescope to see the top of this mountain we are climbing.

Looks like the last of the CR tranche 2 flippers have had their go, and maybe we can now start climbing mountains.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $470 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 219430 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 82425 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.