PCK 0.00% 3.3¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-46

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

The PCK Universal App consists on two core features:

1. The PainChek tool – to assess pain for those who cannot verbalise reliably
    2. The Numeric Rating Scale (NRS) tool – to document the pain for those who can self-report.

The combination of these two tools in one App makes PainChek “universal” i.e. able to document the pain levels for all people. Both tools are validated for use with these resident or patient types.

The PainChek App is primarily licenced for use in Aged Care because that’s where most people who cannot verbalise reliably reside e.g. dementia - and because that’s where we started.

It’s well documented that approx 30% of hospital beds are now occupied by people living with dementia. There are dementia wards and geriatric wards springing up everywhere. These wards and other areas in the hospital (e.g. post-surgery) and ideal for PainChek Universal.

We have a small number of PainChek hospital contracts to date – specifically for use in these types of wards – and are looking to expand more broadly and in discussions with Ramsey group in Australia and Edinburgh Royal Infirmary in Scotland amongst others. Its new sector for us – but it’s the same product for people with the same conditions.

Most doctors or nurses in hospitals would not know of PainChek ….yet.

Finally, we don’t have the data or evidence around “drug seeking behaviour” I assume that means Opioids? But we are building more evidence that we reduce the risk of mismedication such as inappropriate use of anti-psychotics and benzodiazepines for people living with dementia. See the Orchard care publications.

Hope that helps the conversation. Let me know you need anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $120.1K 3.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15059 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 321506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.